G&G M14 EBR Short + Vest + Other

Start Nytt Tema   Svar på Tema    softguns.info Forum Hovedsiden -> Salg av airsoftvåpen og utstyr
Av Innlegg
Gethryth
Menig
Menig

Ble Medlem: 21 Mar 2014

InnleggSkrevet: Søn Mai 08, 2016 7:35 pm    Tittel: G&G M14 EBR Short + Vest + Other Svar med Sitat

Hello! I have a hard time selling all my stuff, but unlikely for me I don't have enough time for Airsoft.

All items listed below are for sale and I am the original owner. You can send me a private message, call me(45259002) or visit me at my home (in Fredrikstad) to see them, get more information about them and more photos of them.
In case you want to visit me, call me or pm me first.

I can send you every Item you buy via post, but you pay the shipping fee!

Custom G&G M14 EBR Short: Semi Sniper

You won't find any default part in this replica.
I changed pretty much everything inside starting by:

High torque engine, combined with powerful spring gives 450fps.
Gears made of steel won't break that easly.
Precision barrel provides great range and will make sure you hit enemy without them hitting you.
Thick wires with Deans plugs and MOSFET attached grants immortality for the engine, bacause if there will be something wrong, the MOSFET gets damaged and the engine remains just fine!
Default battery replaced for Li Po Battery Pack 2400 mAh.
Hop Up chamber with Hop Up Bucking replaced so You can make your BBs come back to you Wink

All parts replaced in professional Airsolf service. Link to the service and shop here: http://asgrevolution.pl/

Replica is looking great from outside, few scratches here and there.
I added a Bipod, Long Range Scope and Coyote Bungee 2-point Sling.

Selling Replica with all attachments and 4 mags (1 high cap-never used and 3 low/mid cap-60 BBs each)

PRICE:
I wish 5000 kr for replica with attachments and mags. Price CAN be negotiated! Just PM me or call me!
My phone number: 45259002

Li Po Battery Pack Charger, 0.40g and 0.28g BBs comes with replica for FREE!

Stuff for Sale with no listed price! Just PM me or call me so we can discuss price Smile My phone number: 45259002

Tactical Vest with Camelbak-MARPAT and Olive

Tactical Gloves-Black

Tactical Knee Pads-Olive

Balaclava-Black-New

Eotech 551-Sand-Never used adjustable red and green dot.

Eye Protection Googles

Til Toppen
Vis Medlemmets Profil Send Privat Melding
Vis Innlegg fra:    Vis Forrige Tema : Vis Neste Tema  
Start Nytt Tema   Svar på Tema    softguns.info Forum Hovedsiden -> Salg av airsoftvåpen og utstyr Alle klokkeslett er CET (Europa)
Side 1 av 1

Gå Til:  
Du kan ikke starte nye temaer i dette forumet
Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
Du kan ikke endre dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke slette dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke delta i avstemninger i dette forumet